A Springfield, MA native and a Bay State graduate with a passion for marketing and fashion, I am a Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media Manager who is experienced in brand development, account management, and has a strong dedication to cultivating strong client relationships through campaigns involving diverse industries. I have 6 years of experience in digital marketing and am also the founder of House of Amparo, where I provide opportunities for talented and diverse individuals. I am determined, reliable, value good energy and strive to empower and inspire many others like myself.
StyleMuse: Social Media Community Manager 2021-2022
Cultivate strong relationships with and nurture the health and well-being of the StyleMuse community.
● Cultivate strong relationships with, as well as nurture the health and well-being of StyleMuse creator community of 200+ influencers.
● Set our go-to-market strategy for shopping, reaching over 4,000 new followers in less than 4 months, reaching 20-60K accounts weekly, and 150K+ engagement scores.
● Manage $100K in distribution budgets monthly, collect invoices, approval/denial of invoices, and bookkeeping.
● Establish, generate and record traffic to StyleMuse website by consistently posting and utilizing Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube and more.
● Creating a framework to evaluate problems, present a recommendation for how to proceed within our consumer base & creator community.
● Predict and Forecast Industry trends, predict consumer trends, retail trends and outside trends that may impact the market of StyleMuse.
● Study consumer reports and create surveys to interview the StyleMuse community, customers, and stakeholders.● Setting 3-6 Month strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution for multiple teams.
Social Media Manager: 2018 - 2022
Worked alongside 35+ brands/influencers to improve brand image and brand awareness.
● Help strategize Digital channels with budgets up to $10K at a time for multiple brands, not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Blogs, emails & more.
● Embody digital marketing excellence, by evaluating KPI’s ensuring the highest possible brand and consumer experiences & outcomes.
● Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Negotiating pricing and fees on behalf of brand/influencer community collaborations, while ensuring the
continuation and enhancements of services. (40-50%+)
● Forecast & conduct various market researches to build consumer profiles and identify channels and strategies used and needed to reach ideal targets and achieve our business objectives.
● Work closely with the sales team to understand the sales process and successfully implement lead scoring and lead distribution processes.
● Directed best practices for email campaigns and landing pages, including A/B Testing and on-page SEO.
Retail Store Manager 2016-2020
● Prepared daily work schedules for and assigned tasks to 30+ employees, scheduled deliveries, and enforced
● Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling
expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
● Tracked, analyzed and forecasted sales and customer trends in order to maximize sales and revenue while
● Grew sales by 43% through implementing strategy by evaluating team goals, teammates and best schedule
● Managed retail staff recruitment and onboarding leading to a 15% decrease in wait time for new employee
● Exceeded sales targets by 30% in Q4 2018.
● Reported to store management and district for sales and goals meetings.
● Interview, hiring, etc for best team efforts during the holiday season.
● Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations
● Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, an
● Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising
● Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving
quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
Digital Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, Recruitment Marketing, Talent Employer Branding for Recruitment, Campaign Management, Social Media Management, Shopify, E-commerce, Fashion Merchandising, Website Design/Building, Asana, Slack, Most Email Softwares, Content Creation, Market research, Acquisition Communications Manager.
Degrees & Certifications:
BA in Business of Scienece Management & Certification of Product Management.